Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Funday at the beach



Hey everyone! I hope you all have had a fabulous memorial weekend. Mine has been eventful. I went to main street in Huntington Beach, CA. I recently moved here with my fiance and I am loving it. I got a chance to check out the stores main street has to offer and of course there were awesome memorial day sales. The thing I love about having a beach day is that it's so relaxing. Today I chose a more relaxed and easy look. If you guys ever get a chance to come out to Huntington Beach be sure to go down Main street!

Today I snagged some floral vintage stores at this awesome vintage store on Main Street called American Vintage. You can never go wrong with vintage.


Another store with some great finds is Heavenly Couture. EVERY piece of clothing is 16$


Today's outfit inspiration:

I wanted to do something more easy going today and also something that allowed me to soak up that vitamin D. I chose to wear a grey back black top with some levi shorts.



ALSO!!!! shop this look at socialbliss! Check it out here!: www.socialbliss.com/fashionbrista

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bri! I haven't been to main in Huntington for a while -- but now I want to! So great connecting with you from Socialbliss :) Love this lace tank top on you. Happy MDW xo

    ReplyDelete