Sunday, May 26, 2013

Socialbliss.com



I am very excited to announce that I have been selected to be a socialbliss style ambassador. Socialbliss is an amazing website that allows you to explore all things fashion and beauty. It's like a pinterest dedicated to just fashion and beauty. I have gotten so much inspiration from this site and when I heard about this internship I had to jump on it and I was soooooooo happy when I got it. As a Style Ambassador I will be promoting the site through blogging, social media, and will even get a chance to host a clothes swap party! I encourage everyone who loves pinterest, beauty and fashion to get a socialbliss profile and of course check out my profile and store, but beware....it is quite an addiction!! 
Check out my profile:www.socialbliss.com/fashionbrista 
ENJOY :)


asFeaturedLogo
As Featured on Socialbliss

No comments:

Post a Comment