Friday, May 3, 2013

Last minute Vegas trip

I was very fortunate to tag along with my fiance on his business trip in Vegas. While he worked I went site seeing and did a bit of shopping. I have to admit it is a bit strange to walk around the Vegas strip by yourself haha. We were only there for a couple of days so I quickly put together a night outfit and 2 day outfits. I am very into corals and floral print this spring.


Hat: Dillards
Shirt and shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Gianni Bini
Clutch purse: Creations (boutique in Tucson, AZ)


Coral Peplum: Forever 21
Leggings: Love Culture
Necklace: Forever 21
Clear point pumps: Sheik
Gold clutch: H&M




Hat: Forever 21
 Audrey Hepburn shirt: Hollywood
black dress shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: Gianni Bini
Hoop earrings: Forever 21
Lipstick: Violetta by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment